The HAW Hamburg Staff Council represents the interests of the university employees.
- We apply for measures that benefit the employees and the university units.
- We advise employees.
- We take up complaints and suggestions from employees who belong to the public service and others who are not assigned to a particular unit (e.g. sessional lecturers, students assistants) and work to ensure that these are addressed and resolved in consultation with the employer.
- We support disabled staff members' career development.
- We provide conflict-resolution support.
- We work actively on gender and diversity issues.
- We work together with the unions and the employer.