Information and electrical engineering connects us.
Electronic, electrical and embedded systems, as well as the accompanying hardware, firmware and software needed to control these systems, are our technical specialty. We think internationally and across disciplines, bringing these systems to life in the areas of energy supply, data transmission and drives.
Facts and figures
26 employees – teaching, research and administration
Our degree courses:
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B.Sc.)*
- Information Engineering (B.Sc.)*
- Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Management (B.Sc.)
- Microelectronic Systems (M.Sc.)**
- Information and Communication Technology (M.Sc.)*
- Automation Technology (M.Sc.)*
* Successfully accredited by ASIIN in 2013.
** Successfully reaccredited by ASIIN in 2012.