Visas and paperwork

Do I need a visa or residency permit to come to Germany? Do I have to get health insurance? Can I work alongside my studies? Can I stay in Germany after I'm finished with my degree? You can find answers to all of these questions here.


Contact information

Teresa Schaubs
International Office - Service für internationale Studierende
Stiftstraße 69, Room 232
20099 Hamburg
T +49 40 428 75-9183