Faculty Service Office
Dear students and instructors,
Due to the system changeover, the resulting delays and the additional backlog, we are discontinuing our in-person office hours until further notice. You can help us by sending your request or inquiry via email. We are working hard to be available again for in-person office hours as soon as possible, and we thank you for your understanding.
The Life Sciences Faculty Service Office team
The Faculty Service Office in the Faculty of Life Sciences provides students, instructors and professors with information and support on matters related to exams and degree courses.
The Faculty Service Office provides the following services:
- Advising and support regarding questions related to exam formalities
- Generation of transcripts and graduation certificates at the end of your studies
- Organisation of exam planning in the examination data management system
- Provision of all relevant applications and forms
- Room planning and bookings
If you have questions related to admissions, re-registration, deregistration or your student ID card, please contact the Student Admissions and Registration Office.
You can find the course timetables, module handbooks and exam regulations on your degree course page .