Project goals and objectives
Wider objective: The implementation of digital economics in high education process of UA and TJK, which is based on international practices of education 4.0 for the enforcement of sustainable development of UA and TJK economic.
- To modernize current training programs by implementation of multidisciplinary curricular on Digital Economics for MA in UA and TJK by Dec.2023
- To create opportunities for inclusive education in DE field
- To involve stakeholders in educational process
- Development of the DigEco Instruction Strategy of New Curriculum Implementation
- Development of the capacity of Partners Countries HEIs in Digital Economics field
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- DigEco dissemination, exploitation, sustainability Strategy.
- Management of the project on different levels
- DigEco curricular developed and implemented in study process of PCs HEIs
- HR Capacity of Academic staff; benefit to Administrative Staff curriculum diversity
- Inclusive Education
- International visibility New tools-Quality Assurance monitoring, International relations
- Enhanced collaboration; Modernisation of HE;
- Increased autonomy;
- Better labour market relations;
- Digitalisation of Higher Education
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This presentation reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained there in.